Novated Lease of Car can change the way of your everyday traveling
A novated car lease is an arrangement in which an employer provides the use of a vehicle to the employee by salary packaging. Employees keep using the vehicle and employers bear all the expenses of the vehicle. In return, they deduct a part of the salary of the employee. Most people think that is why it is important. So, it is good for the following reasons –
- Pay no GST on the purchase price of your vehicle – saving you 10% on the price of your car.
- Save on tax. Your car repayments and running costs are paid mostly with pre-tax dollars so you enjoy a lower tax rate.
- You can save a lot of taxes on your fuel expenses.
Therefore, it is good to get a novated car leasing because of the above-mentioned novated lease benefits.
What Problems Do People Face To Get A Novated Car Lease
There are a lot of novated lease problems that people face while applying for a novated car lease in Australia. These novated lease problems are as follows –
- Most of the people get novated car leases at very high interest. This hinders their budget to a greater extent.
- They have to apply numerous times to get a car novated lease.
- Sometimes the applications of novated car leases get rejected by the bank.
- People have to pay a lot of charges and convenience fees for their application.
How LoanPost Helps You?
We are well aware of all the problems which people face while trying to get their novated car lease approved. Therefore, we do not want people to face such issues. So, LoanPost is providing the best broking services for car novated leases. Our expert team is dedicated to helping you in the best way to get your novated car lease needs to be approved. We have some specialties which make people choose us and these specialties can solve all the problems that are faced by people while applying for financing a car.
Therefore, get in touch with us soon to get the novated lease benefits for cars. We provide precise and efficient services so that you get more car leasing options in Australia.